Announcing the hottest new boat on the Manasquan River.
Take off for your next deep sea adventure in a DEFIANCE, the newest boat on the Manasquan River. A winning combination of durability, reliability and comfort, these boats will adapt and enable your lifestyle on the water.
Paired with Honda’s 4-stroke engine, Defiance offers a winning combination of versatility, performance, and value that today’s fisherman requires. Whether cruising in the Manasquan inlet, spending a day on the water with family, or chasing stripers off shore, Defiance is the boat for you.
Here are some of the reasons that make Defiance the best choice for you:
- Worry-free ownership – How does a lifetime structural warranty sound to you?
- 100% Wood Free – Wood rots. This boat doesn’t!
- Huge Fish Boxes – Large insulated fish boxes come with all of our Defiance Boat models. Trust us, you’ll need them!
- Reversed Chine – This means better fuel economy, planing at lower speeds, and stability when you’re reeling in the big catch.
- Steep Deadrise and Sharp Entry – Hope you’re ready for a smooth ride. Our boats eat waves for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
- Self Bailing Deck – Stay dry. Stay safe.
- Unmatched Fuel Range – Our boats are designed to maximize fuel capacity. Combine that with the Fuel efficient hull design and Honda outboard, and you’ve got yourself a boat that can make extended day runs offshore.
- Seating – These designs are space efficient to maximize seating, but comfort is never sacrificed.
- Fuel Efficient Designs – Space age materials? Check. Large reverse chine and lifting strakes? Check. Plane easily and run efficiently at all speeds? BIG CHECK.
- Unsinkable – Where most boats over 20′ do not include foam flotation, Defiance boats goes above and beyond. Every available nook and cranny is filled with foam for your safety and peace of mind.
Buy some fun! Treat yourself to the finest fishing boat in the industry. Visit us to learn more about these amazing boats at Deep Creek Cove Marina, the family team you can trust for all you boating needs.